I am looking to accept submissions from our readers. I will try to respond to all submissions, but can only publish those that fit within the general framework of this blog. Note that I cannot pay for any submissions, chiefly because I do not currently have the financial means to do so.
In the future, if this blog achieves greater prominence and reach, that might change.
Written submissions should:
- Offer a unique perspective centered on a news topic that has universal appeal and affects a wide number of readers.
Appeal to a broad audience of international readers
- Be well-written and concise. Please keep submissions to 1,000 words or less.
- Cite secondary sources with proper attribution using standard journalistic or academic methods
- Use links when citing secondary sources or references
- Be an author's original work; reprints are allowed along with permissions.
- Be proofread by the author
- Be submitted with a suggested headline
- Include a one- or two-line bio and your email address, blog address, or website address, if you'd like us to include it.
Send submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org.