Saturday, August 31, 2013

Good-Bye For Now

Good-Bye For Now

All good things, as the saying goes, must eventually come to an end. This includes maintaining this blog, The Greenbaum Report.


This decision was not an easy one to make but a necessary one. A contributing factor has been my neuropathy, chemo induced peripheral neuropathy, to be precise, which makes it difficult to write. If you have read my cancer blog, there is no need to explain further. I hope that this condition will improve, allowing me to continue my writing later on. I love writing, but I need to give my body time to heal, time to recover. Such is my purpose.

I might return to this blog in the future, adding to the many articles it contains, but predicting the future is always an exercise in hopeful thinking. This decision is predicated on my ability to use the keyboard without pain or discomfort, which is currently not the case. All the best to you, my dear readers, be well and healthy, and keep on fighting the good fight.

In keeping with the spirit of Jewish New Year (Rosh HaShanah), 5774, which takes place after sundown on September 4th, I wish everyone l’Shanah Tovah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a forum for all, and, as such comments are welcome. Keep comments brief and to the point.